At the end of the course, participants are able to:
- Define the fundamental concept of electrochemistry and its relations with industry.
- Apply electrochemical methods in industrial practices.
- Compile information on the characterization of electrochemical methods in industrial processes.
Introduction to electrodeposition
Factor Effecting electrodeposition
Determination of potential for deposition.
2. Basic Electrochemistry
3. Electrokinetic 1
4. Electrokinetic 2
5. Mass Transport in Electrochemistry
7. Mass Transport in Electrochemistry
8. Reference Electrode
Introduction to Battery
10. Chlor-Alkali Industry
11. Chlor- Alkali Industry
12. Chlor Alkali Industri-Extended
13. Ion Exchange Membrane
14. Test (contributes 15%)
Test (Contributes 15%)
Public or participants who are interested to learn this course
Prof Dr. Wan Jefrey Basirun / Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ninie Suhana Abdul Manan
Lecturer, Department of Chemistry
Faculty of Science
Tuesday and Thursday (12.00 -1.00 pm)
Semester 2/2022 (Starting on March 2022)
- Certificate of Achievement (with assessment)
- Certificate of Completion (without assessment)
RM2,785 (Certificate of Achievement)
RM2,367 (Certificate of Completion)