Measurement Of Construction Works I
This course covers the principles and standard methods of measurement in accordance with the Standard Method of Measurement 2 (SMM2), the use of the specification and development of the quantity surveying profession. This includes exposure to the use of Building Information.
At the end of the course, participants are able to:
- Define the objectives, principles and functions of the Standard Method of Measurement 2 (SMM2)
- Apply the principles of specification writing for works below lowest floor finishes.
- Measure the quantities of works below lowest floor finish level from drawings.
- Introduction to the Construction Industry
- Elements in Buildings (WBLFF)
- Introduction to building Measurement
- Measurement of building works (WBLFF)
- Basis of Construction Cost Estimates
Sr Dr Koh Mei Ye/Dr Mahanim Hanid/Sr Dr Othman Mohamed
Pensyarah, Fakulti Alam Bina
Semester 1 2021/2022 (Starting on 18 October 2021)
- Certificate of Attendance
RM231 / per topic