This course exposes Arabic sound and writing systems. Emphasis is given on writing and reading activities such as understanding, translation and so forth. Students are also trained to speak using simple sentences on topics related to the daily lives of Malaysians such as personal information, residence, acquaintance and so on. They are also exposed to elementary Arabic grammar in which they use in language activities.
At the end of the course, participants are able to:
- Perform simple reading text activities correctly related to Malaysian themes.
- Execute writing activities related to Arabic alphabetical and the construction of simple sentences correctly.
- Execute listening skills and speaking tasks based on topics learned.
- Identify elementary Arabic grammar.
2. Demonstrative Pronouns (Masculine)
4. Past Tense
5. Past Tense (Feminine)
6. Demonstrative Pronouns (Feminine)
7. Singular, Dual & Plural (Masculine’s Nouns)
8. Singular, Dual & Plural (Masculine’s Nouns)
9. Singular, Dual & Plural (Feminine’s Nouns)
10. Singular, Dual & Plural (Feminine’s Nouns)
11. Pronouns (Singular, Dual & Plural (Masculine & Feminine)
12. Pronouns (Singular, Dual & Plural (Masculine & Feminine)
Pronouns (Singular, Dual & Plural (Masculine & Feminine)
14. UJIAN LISAN
Muhd Sufillah bin Mohd Soyong
Pensyarah, Fakulti Bahasa & Linguistik
Semester 1 2021/2022 (Starting on 18 October 2021)
Selasa / Tuesday : 5.00 -7.00 pm
- Certificate of Achievement (with assessment)
- Certificate of Completion (without assessment)
RM1,877 (Certificate of Achievement)
RM1,544 (Certificate of Completion)