This course is a continuation of the Elementary Arabic course. In this course, students are trained to read and translate Arabic texts related to the environment, community and health in Malaysia. They are also trained to write and speak using compound sentences correctly. They are also exposed to intermediate Arabic grammar in which they use in language activities.
At the end of the course, participants are able to:
- Perform intermediate reading text activities correctly related to Malaysian themes
- Carry out intermediate writing activities correctly
- Execute listening and speaking skills based on topics learned.
- Apply intermediate Arabic grammar.
10. Media masa
14. Ulang kaji
Cik Hanan binti Saleh
Pensyarah, Fakulti Bahasa & Linguistik
Semester 1 2021/2022 (Starting on 18 October 2021)
Monday : 8.00 -10.00 pm
- Certificate of Achievement (with assessment)
- Certificate of Completion (without assessment)
RM1,817 (Certificate of Achievement)
RM1,544 (Certificate of Completion)