Bahasa Cina Asas / Basic Chinese Language
At the end of the course, participants are able to:
1. Read Chinese characters with accurate Hanyu Pinyin pronunciation;
2. Demonstrate listening and speaking skills in simple sentences;
3. Select basic and simple Chinese characters as equivalents to the Hanyu Pinyin and meaning.
Chinese vowel, consonant and tone
2. Chinese vowel, consonant and tone
3. Say hello
Numbers in Chinese characters.
5. Questions and sentences related to numbers
6. I am learning Chinese language at UM.
He/She is my Chinese language teacher.
I can speak Chinese language.
7. Oral test
8. Date, Day and Month
9. Week and Year
11. Things and Prices
12. Food and Drink
13. Self-introduction I
14. Self-introduction II
Dr. Lau Su Kia
Lecturer, Faculty of Language & Linguistics
Semester 1 2021/2022 (Starting from 18 October 2021 until 30 January 2022)
*The class will be held once a week for 14 weeks
- Monday: 4.00 - 5.50 p.m; or
- Tuesday: 8:00am - 9:50am
- Certificate of Achievement (with assessment)
- Certificate of Completion (without assessment)
RM1,844 (Certificate of Achievement)
RM1,568 (Certificate of Completion)