• Understand and develop the strategic direction
• Identify the company's strengths and weaknesses and take advantage to match internal capability with external opportunity
• Identify markets and competitions
• Formulate possible strategies and align organizational direction
• Measure and deliver superior operational and financial results
• Use tools to implement and execute effectively
Understanding the organisation business model and how it makes money
• What is our "business"?
• Why do we choose this business?
• Strategic Planning Introduction
• The Value Curve Application in Strategic initiatives
• Business idea generation
• What is our vision?
• Align the various functional activities
Knowledge of organisation specific processes and product offerings
Market Awareness: Tools for Information & Analytical Stage
• Market Analysis:
o The Growth-Share Matrix: definition, case application
o Competitive Environment: the 5 Forces – definition, commentary, what can we do
• Financial Analysis Risk Management using PESTEL factors: introduction and case application
• Break Even Analysis
Analysis and interpretation of financial data
Action Stage: Putting it all together
• Strategic Planning Workshop: What do we need to do to achieve the Vision?
• Tools to help KPIs: SMART goals, Parkinson Principle
• Converting Vision to Reality: Systemise KPI to help achieve company's vision – measurement, management, and intervention
Summary and Action Plan
Lessons learned and plans for ongoing development
- Middle and senior managers seeking to grow their career or will be taking up new or bigger roles and entrepreneurs aspiring to grow their business.
- RM950/per pax
- Discount 15% for Group Participants (3 or more) : RM807/per pax
- Discount 30% for Alumni UM/UMCCed : RM665/per pax
*HRDCorp Claimable Scheme
Intake 1 : 27-28 April 2022
Intake 2 : 6-7 December 2022
(9.00 am - 5.00 pm)
Mohd Raimee Mohd Tamin
Raimee has more than 30 years experience value-adding businesses in Australia, Italy, Maldives and Malaysia. With his vast international experience implementing strategies and solutions, Raimee has facilitated numerous companies to turn around, value-add and consequently reach another level of success.
While abroad, he has held various senior management positions – as Managing Director of WaveMaster International Pty Ltd, Australia, Executive Chairman of Castell Group Pty Ltd, Australia, Chief Executive Officer of Gazelle Foods Pty Ltd, Australia and Group Chief Financial Officer of Sultans of the Seas Group Pvt Ltd, a tourism group in the Maldives.
In addition, Raimee has also sat on various Board of Directors – as Finance Director of Macro Corporation Ltd, a public listed gold mining company in Perth, Director of Ocean Spirit Cruises, a leisure maritime company in Cairns, Vagabond Cruises, a river cruise in Sydney, Executive Chairman of Navitalia Spa, a ship owner and ferry operator in Palermo, Italy and Finance Director of Reethi Rah, a 7-star resort in the Maldives.
Raimee returned to Malaysia in mid 2009. Since his return he has served as Corporate Advisor to MB Incorporated of Perak, Chief Financial Officer of Malaysian Agrifood Corporation Berhad and Chief Executive Officer of Cold Chain Network Sdn Bhd, both are subsidiaries of Khazanah Nasional Berhad.
He has also served as Chief Executive Officer of International Brass Industries Sdn Bhd (the largest brass rods producer in the region), Malaysian Aluminium and Alloys Sdn Bhd (the second largest aluminium ingots producer in the country), Diayo Die-Casting Sdn Bhd and TNM Mfg Sdn Bhd, facilitating them to reach a new level of profitability, liquidity and sustainability and as Group Chief Executive Officer of Olio Group, a well known local group in the oil and gas sector whose clients, include among others: Petronas, Shell, Exxon and Murphy.
He holds various professional accounting qualifications from the UK and a Bachelor in Accounting from the University of Northumbria, UK. He was also a member of the prestigious Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Raimee is an HRDF approved trainer certificate no: TTT/0268 and shares his extensive experience through his various courses, primarily aimed at assisting and facilitating companies to reach a level that will enable them to sustain both their profitability and liquidity into the future. He is an Australian citizen currently residing in Senawang, Negeri Sembilan.
Mrs. Syida: 03-22463604
Mdm. Mazlina binti Zahar : 03-22463640
E : firstname.lastname@example.org