Certified Mentor - Coaching Practitioner Intermediate Level – CMCP 2
Organised by Universiti Malaya Centre for Continuing Education (UMCCed), the Certified Mentor-Coaching Practitioner
Intermediate Level is a professional certification programme that will help participants to acquire and develop the fundamental skills necessary to practice mentoring and coaching in the personal, community, and organisational sphere.
- Explain their new and expected role as a trained Mentor-Coach.
- Utilize their mentor-coaching and support skills for the appropriate situation, issue and Client
- Demonstrate the use of specific techniques in their coaching process and delivery at a higher level.
- Explain the importance of engaging their Clent as a helping and support professional.
- Demonstrate professional mentor-coaching behaviors based on specific competencies and situations.
- Provide coaching services systematically
- Review of Mentor-Coaching Practitioner Competencies in practice – Do’s and Dont’s
- The Mentor-Coaching Models, Approaches and Processes revisited and critique
- Mentor-Coaching and Managing Change Models
- Shifting Mindset, Attitudes and Modifying Behavior
- Managing Progress and Accountability, Completion
- Strategic and Critical Thinking for mentor-coaching breakthrough
- Mentor-Coaching Risk and setbacks – Managing Mentor-Coaching Success,Failures and Conflict
- Systematic Mentor-Coaching in Organizations – Work Culture, Performance Management and Mentor-Coaching at the Workplace
- Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs Mentor-Coaching
- Work-Life Balance and Personal Improvement Mentor-Coaching
- Challenges and opportunities in the Support Interventions
- Supervised Practical Mentor-Coaching sessions
Hj. Abd Aziz bin Kassim (Coach Aziz)
BAC (UKM); MBA (Birmingham),
CBC UM, CLC (LeadU)
Time : 10.30am-12.30pm & 2.30pm-4.30pm (2 sessions per day)
Every Monday and Thursday
- 25 & 28 - October 2021
- 1,4,15 & 18- November 2021
- 6 & 9 -December 2021
GROUP PARTICIPANTS >5 (15% DISCOUNT)
Certified Mentor-Coaching Practitioner