Highly Effective EQ Based Supervisory Skills Program
Intra & Interpersonal Skills, EQ & various other Applied Leadership Skills are factors that make great leaders to achieve organisational objectives with optimum natural commitment from their employees. Implementation of these skills into your daily life as a Supervisor elevates the leadership qualities and creates a positive relationship between you as a leader and your employees in which will reflect their perfomance & productivity.
- Improve Communication with Subordinates & Your Inner Self
- Gain Control on Power of Perception
- Understand well on Roles & Responsibilities, Qualities of a Supervisor
- Obtain Techniques to Improve Relationship with Employees
- Ability to Manage Various Types of Personalities in your Team
- Ability to Manage Change in Organization & Life
- Apply Emotional Excellence & EQ as an Effective People Management Strategy
- Power of Team Dynamics for Achieving Organization Objective
- Roles & Responsibilties of Supervisor
- NLP & Communication for Negotiation & Influencing
- Emotional Excellence for Supervisors
- Change Management
- Personality Analysis & Supervisory
- Improving Performance & Productvity
- Managing Subordinates Effectively
- Practical & Applied Planning & Scheduling for Leaders
- Mindfulness Effective Leadership
- Thoughts, Emotions & Behavior for Leadership Effeciency
- Feedback Using Coaching Techniques for Performance Management
Leaders & Supervisors in Manufacturing & Technical industries.
M.Ed. (Edu. Psych.); ATP-ILM (U.K.); COPC (AEU-TCI); PSMB TTT (No.3300); IRCA (U.K) (No.A17059); CLDP (CIPD, U.K.); MCP; MCSE, ABNLP
Vigneswaran Kannan brings with him an extensive experience and knowledge in Training and Development. He has trained diverse groups of people from manual workers to senior management as well as highly acclaimed academic professionals.
He has trained many professionals in various soft skill programs from the International crowd ranging from countries like Australia, Brazil, Oman, UAE, Singapore, Switzerland, South Africa, Japan, South Korea, China, Mozambique, Indonesia, India, and Singapore.
His approach using Adult Learning Principles, Higher Order Thinking Skills, VAK Learning Model, NLP and Fun Teaching Techniques has brought an effective learning experience among many participants.
Vigneswaran’s love and passion to nurture people through his training, coaching and consulting has helped many to achieve their goals and objectives.
This session comes with Personality Profiling worth RM400 per test which is based on 5 Factor Analysis of Psychology of Personalities. By participating in this online-test, participant will obtain a detailed personality report on them which includes strengths and weaknesses of their personality and how to improve it further to build a better inter and intra personal relationship.
Mr. Wahyu : +603-2246 3377
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org