Professional Certificate In Football Business Management
Course Code: PCFBM
Football is now a global business. It is critical that the local and international football industry employs people with the right qualifications, experience and skills. Professional Certificate in Football Business Management is precisely the kind of qualification designed as a 'life after football' for footballers and other football enthusiasts . The industry specific knowledge that students will gain will help them to secure jobs in football organizations and that can only be positive for the game.
- Obtain a broad knowledge of Football Business Management concepts with a focus on the football world.
- Apply the Management and Business tools to this sector without the constraints of time or location.
- Improve the career choice in the Football Industry.
- Understand the critical role of what football can offer.
- Identify the framework of business in relation to football.
- Improve the game of football constantly and promote it globally in the light of its unifying, educational, cultural and humanitarian values.
- Football Management & Administration
- The Growth of International Football Industry
- Media and Communication in Football
- Event and Facility Management
- The Business of Football
- Football Development
- Football Marketing
- Project Paper and Presentation
- Completed SPM or its equivalent ; or
- Any other qualifications approved by the programme panel; or
- Basic Degree in any discipline, recognised by any local public universities or private colleges.
- Weekend classes
- Specially prepared notes and handouts.
- Soon to be conducted in the SEA Region ( Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar, Laos, etc)
- Examination 50%
- Project Paper 30%
- Assignment 20%
- Registration : RM 150 .00
- Course Fee :
- Peninsula Mia : RM 3,800.00
- Sabah/Sarawak : RM 4,500.00
(fees quoted above are subject to 6% GST)
Professional Certificate will be awarded by UMCCed to participants upon successful completion of the course.
- A 6 - months programme with weekend classes.
- Classes will be conducted between 9am to 5pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Venue will be decided by the programme provider in due course.
- Football Administration & Management
- Event & Facility Management
- Sports and Leisure Marketing ( Sponsorship)
- Player & Match Agent
- Teaching / Lecturing Sports
- Tourism Industry