Malay Language for Communication
Malay Language for Communication course is aimed to train participants to understand simple dialogues, basic Malay grammar and Malay culture also express appropriate sentences in various situations.
- Understand the sound of phrases, words and simple sentences.
- Read and explain given Malay texts fully.
- Speak in a variety of situations using simple and layered sentences.
- Write ideas creatively and systematically in short essays.
Chapter 1: Pronunciation and Simple Malay Greetings
Chapter 2 & 3: Numbers, Day, Date, Time and Currency
Chapter 4: Pronouns, Preposition & Conjunction
Chapter 5 & 6: Myself, Friends and Family
Chapter 7: Question Words & Request
Chapter 8 & 9: Daily Activities and My Home
Chapter 10: Shopping/ At The Restaurant/ Cafeteria
Chapter 11: Writing (formal and informal)
Chapter 12: Formal Conversation by Phone / at the Counter
Chapter 13: VacationHow to write an effective Business Plan.
- Participants who are interested to learn this course.
Course fee :
- RM850*/per pax
- Discount 15% for Group Participants (3 or more) : RM723/per pax
- Discount 30% for Alumni UM/UMCCed : RM595/per pax
- *HRDCorp Claimable Scheme
Every Saturday (9.00 am - 5.00 pm)
Intake 1 : 5 March – 23 April 2022
Intake 2 : 4 June – 23 July 2022
Intake 3 : 3 September – 22 October 2022
Noor Azam bin Abdul Rahman
Senior Lecturer, Department of Social Sciences and Humanities,
College of Energy Economics and Social Sciences, University Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN),
Master of Malay Studies, University of Malaya (2001)
Bachelor of Malay Studies, University of Malaya (1999)
Mrs. Syida: 03-22463604
Mdm. Mazlina binti Zahar : 03-22463640
E : firstname.lastname@example.org